About this process
Quickparts’ rapid molded parts service offers production-grade molded parts at a fraction of the price of traditional molding from other suppliers. It is injection molding done FAST!
Rapid molded parts are low-volume injection molded parts that are ideal for prototype and bridge tooling quantities. Tools are constructed with quick change mold bases and interchangeable soft tooling inserts.
For qualifying projects, our customers can bring their product to market faster than ever, with standard lead times from 7 – 14 days for T1 samples. Due to quick turnaround and specific limitations, the customer does not own the tool, but may order as many parts as needed.
- Fast – Standard lead time between 7 – 14 business days for T1 samples
- Affordable – Production materials and molded parts offered at a fraction of the price of molding from other suppliers
- Quality – Typically good for around a 10K shot life
- Accuracy – Holds tolerances within +/- 0.005″
- Material Selection – ABS, PC, Nylon, PC/ABS, PMMA and many more
- Mold Complexity – Complex part geometry can be produced, parts do not have to be a “straight pull” design
- Part sizes up to 8” x 6” x 2”
- Free Design for Manufacturing Analysis (DFM) with each quote
Injection molding is the most common modern method of part manufacturing. It is ideal for producing high volumes of the same part.
- Consumer goods
- Medical Devices
- Electronics & Telecommunications
- Mechanical parts (including gears)
- Most other common plastic products available today
- Styrene (crystal clear and opaque)
- Nylon 6/6
- PEI (Ultem)
- And most other commercially available thermoplastics
- Light Texture
- Medium Texture
- Heavy Texture
Let us be your resource to determine which manufacturing process is right for your project.
Shows the look and feel of a product or part before committing to the more costly aspects of production.
Reduce tooling costs, produce customized products and bring a product to market quickly with low-volume production and bridge manufacturing.
Goes beyond the look and feel, enabling teams to assess factors such as usability, ergonomics, manufacturability and materials testing.
Need Help? We’re Here
Our On-Demand Support
Network Has You Covered
Contact one of our offices directly to talk through your next project or use the form here to send us an email.
USA: +1 931 766 7290
France: +33 (0) 2 43 52 04 37
Germany: +49 6105 3248 100
Italy: +39 0121 390310
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 1494 479 690